(Bloomberg) – Maturities along the yield curve of the Mexican location had little change in Thursday morning operations.
- The 1-year yield fell 1.9bps to 4. 149%
- The yield to years was unchanged at 5. 549%
- Yield to 14 years remained unchanged at 6. 656%
- The spread performance between 2 years and 10 years was 132. 7bps, compared to the previous close of 131. 9bps
- S & amp; P / BMV IPC shares fell 0.8%
- Mexico’s 5-year CDS closed 0.7bps at 90 bps
The Bloomberg Barclays Mexico Government Bond Index rose 14 .4% over the past year. The S & amp; P / BMV IPC fell 1.1% in the same period.
The following table shows the yields currently offered and the changes for the main terms in the Mexican local market:
Treasury bonds and money markets
Click here to follow the news of First Word Income Fixed, which includes headlines, notes and analysis selected by editors for their relevance to the FX and bond markets of Latin America.
© 2021 Bloomberg LP